In 2021, we have created two distinct spaces: Aquamer Thalasso-Spa, the thalassotherapy center and the Pavillon Aquamer, dedicated to leisure tourism for short stays and to enjoy the Baie-des-Chaleurs region.
Here are the additional procedures that are put in place so that our guests can enjoy our services and facilities in a relaxing, healthy and humane atmosphere.
We protect our team
- Plexis glass and/or protective equipment for all of our staff
- Distancing measures put in place
- The team is trained for disinfection measures, adapted to the current situation
We continue to take care of you from the beginning to the end of your stay in a safe environment of relaxation:
- Several “thalasseau” hand washing stations available to you
- We have adapted all our spaces to health rules
- A place will be assigned to you in the common areas for your comfort and safety.
- Capacity adapted to the current situation
At your disposal for your stay:
- Aquamer bag, towel, bathrobe, washcloth, herbal tea cup, curist’s guide
- The daily maintenance of your room is temporarily suspended in order to minimize contact. However, if you need items (towels, tissues, etc.), our team will be happy to provide you with the necessary
- Clean room
Cure – treatment rooms;
- Purification of treatment areas
- Disinfection of treatment rooms between each client
- Staff will have personal protective equipment during massages/treatments
Pavillon Aquamer (accommodation only)
Mandatory hand cleaning at the entrance of the hotel
Alternatives to the restaurant;
- Breakfast box on request
- Snack available at reception
Regular cleaning and disinfection of public areas and reception.
The daily cleaning of your room is suspended in order to minimize contact. However, if you need items (such as towels, tissues, etc.), our team will be happy to provide you with the necessary.
We want to reassure our customers and let them know that we have adapted our environment to the current situation and that we are happy to see them again soon.